Information ManagerJOB DESCRIPTION
What will you be doing?
As an Information Manager, you will join the Information Maintenance Business Unit (quite the mouthful). You will help the customers and the company with organizing their paper and digital information streams. You will accomplish this by organizing workshops with the customer, analyzing and mapping processes, collaborating with technical experts to set-up a digital environment and interpreting legislation. In short, you will consult the client on all matters organizational and concerning data.
Who are they looking for?
- an interest in functional analysis.
- theoretical and process-driven insight.
- the ability to define the customer’s needs and the ability to communicate with these customers fluently.
- the willingness to work on location (a.k.a a certain flexibility).
What can they offer you?
- A spirited and dynamic start up environment
- Room and opportunity to grow with the company
- A competitive salary
- Training in data management and archivation
Does that sound like an interesting opportunity to you? Then don’t hesitate to get in touch with us, we would love to meet you