AI and NLP-focussed Startup looking for a new Senior DevOps EngineerJOB DESCRIPTION
What will you do?
As a Senior DevOps engineer it will be your job to help with the development and implementation of the client’s product. You will also help the company with the upscaling of the product, meanwhile making sure that everything keeps working smoothly! Furthermore, you will be expected to be involved with any choices that have to do with the internal architecture and, what else, to support the team with any issues they might encounter.
What makes you the right person for the job?
- 2 years of experience in a DevOps role.
- Linux expert.
- Experience with automation frameworks.
- Experience with Cloud frameworks.
- Experience with Docker.
- Some experience with integration testing.
- Experience with Django or Flask (or other similar frameworks).
- Experience with databases (except SQL).
- Some knowledge of Compose, Swarm or Kubernetes.
What can they offer you?
- The opportunity to make a difference in the growth and development of one of the most innovative startups in the field.
- An opportunity to grow with the company.
- A very competitive salary.