Data engineer for OTA InsightJOB DESCRIPTION
As a data engineer who knows how to transform and handle data, you'll be responsible for setting up, maintaining and improving data pipelines. Not exclusively for internal data transformations, but mainly to ingest raw data streams from external customers.
Next to that, your knowledge of cloud technology will be crucial to set up and maintain the infrastructure and tools. An interesting project you will work on is the implementation of Airflow.
Finally, you have a key role in new feature developments.
- At least 2 years of work experience as a data engineer
- Fluent in Python, Golang is a plus
- Experience with working in a cloud environment: GCP/AWS/Azure
- An extensive knowledge of infrastructure
- Knowledge of tools like Kubernetes and Airflow
- Great communication skills and willingness to make your team better
What’s in it for you?
- Hybrid work environment: combine office and remote work
- Make a REAL impact; they’ll want to learn from you!
- A cool office in the vibrant city of Ghent
- Collaborate with high level technical people on interesting projects
- A nice salary package with lots of extralegal benefits
In short, your work will be translated into real life applications that have a huge impact in the worldwide hotel industry!