Quality Engineer for Classified CyclingJOB DESCRIPTION
They are currently looking for a Quality Engineer who will report to the Quality Manager and will be responsible for the day-to-day quality management working closely with various departments internally (sales, production, supply chain and R&D) and suppliers externally.
What will be your responsibilities ?
- Lead of the incoming goods inspection together with the assembly team. You will address all related quality issues with the suppliers by non-conformity reports and manage their resolution
- Allocate daily new issues into 8D reports; creating new ones and achieving D2/D3 level in order to hand over them to the responsible team for their resolution
- Lead suppliers, R&D or production to progress their 8D reports: containments, root cause, solution and implementation
- Lead the service tickets flow between sales, production and R&D
- Implement and complete PPAP submissions
- Create/update control plans, WI, OPL
Your mechanical and quality background and hands on mentality allows you to assist your colleagues in various challenges and projects.
Who are we looking for?
- Master or Bachelor of Science in a technical discipline (eg Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Chemical Engineering, etc.)
- 3+ years experience in quality assurance roles
- Knowledge of measuring equipment. Knowledge of Metrology instruments is a big plus.Reading of technical drawings is a big plus
- Experience in Tier 1 automotive is a big plus
- Excellent time management skills and organizational skills
- Quality assurance problem solving skills and tools are required (eg: 5-why, Cause & Effect diagrams, DOE, 8D, etc.)
- You are fluent in English and have good writing skills – it is not required to have Dutch as a mother tongue
What’s in it for you?
- You’ll work together with a strong and passionate team. They are all passionate about cycling, but being a cyclist is not a must.
- Working with the leading bike manufacturers
- You’ll work on a product that will revolutionize the cycling industry.
- A flat organization with a start-up culture and essential communication lines.
- The ability to feel the positive impact you have on the company.
- Long term agreement and honest and fair salary package
- You will work in the brand new HQ in Antwerp (Damplein).
Interested to know more? Looking forward to hearing from you!